In the structure of sown land, the part of specialized crops is about 30%, of which: green peas, sugar corn, vegetable marrows, vegetable crops (tomatoes, peppers, carrots, onions and others). The rest of the sown land (70%) is occupied by exchange crops: winter wheat, grain peas, sunflower, corn and sorghum, which was grown for the first time in 2020 and showed a fairly good result in dry summer conditions.
Considering the constant changes in climatic and weather conditions, agricultural enterprises have developed the optimal variant option of technological maps for each of the natural zones, which ensures the fulfillment of planned yield indexes. With the aim of leveling, depending on seasonal precipitation, irrigation systems and drip irrigation on farms were put into operation during 2018-2020.
Like each of the business areas of Veres Group of Companies, the agricultural complex follows the strategy of innovative development. Only in 2019-2020, at the Yasnozorsky subdivision (Cherkassy Region), the Cropio precision agriculture system was introduced and the fleet of agricultural equipment was updated (FENDT 936 tractors, Case IH SPX 3330 Patriot power-fed spraying machine, ZG-TS 7501 ProfisPro caster of mineral amendments, Tempo L16 precision seeder for cultivated crops, NEW HOLLAND ST 250 cultivator, Salford “RTS” 1-2124 cultivator).